Watchman Monitoring recognizes that data privacy is of utmost importance. We go to extensive measures to keep the data secure, and to ensure you and your users' confidence.
- The Watchman Monitoring Dashboard is secured via a TLS connection.
- Credit card data is never stored before as it is transmitting to our PCI-Compliant processors.
- User passwords are salted, then one-way hashed to provide security at rest.
- SAML & OAuth2 Login is available.
- Our data center features tier one connectivity, power, and advanced security video surveillance with three layers of NOC monitoring.
- Judicious use of logging in all features, including the hosting platform.
- Mandatory code review on all code for computers and servers.
- Frequent penetration tests.
- Safe language use precludes the possibility of buffer overflows, SQL injection, and other code flaws.
- Our client is read-only.
- Code signing on all binaries.
- Encryption and signing verification on updates.
- Access control measures to production environments, including signing keys.
- Requirement for full disk encryption, local security measures, and other security best practices.
- Extensive release testing.
- Database servers and other features are managed by AWS rather than internal ops.
- Access control for the Watchman Monitoring website.
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)/Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) is used throughout the development and hosting environments, and applications.
- Manual elimination of clients attempting to test exploits against the live environment.
- Inbound flood DDoS protection.
- 24/7 monitoring of internal systems.
- InfoSec staff in-house.
- Additional information available upon request
How can this article be improved?
Please sign in to leave a comment.