Watchman Monitoring is happy to provide Subscribers all the support needed to make the most out of their Watchman Monitoring subscription.
Support is available via the following channels:
- Email email@example.com. A separate email for each issue is best.
- Tickets can be access via our Zendesk account, each member of a Subscriber will have access to all tickets opened by their "Zendesk Org". View your tickets at
- Live chat by clicking the chat box at the bottom of the screen
- Skype at watchmanmonitoring
- Telephone at +1-408-352-6145 (We are on Central Standard Time)
We employ various methods to ensure your questions and concerns are addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible (including screen sharing sessions when necessary).
Scope of support
- Troubleshooting why the Monitoring Client does not run or report to the server.
- Troubleshooting error messages relating to the operation of the client.
- Providing an overview of how a specific plugin works
- Feature requests
- Explaining what a received error means
Outside the scope of support
- How to address a problem which was reported.
In other words: Our job is to explain how we came to warn you of 80 Disk i/o errors in the past hour, and which drive they happened on. Helping you replace the failed drive would not be ;-)
We're proud of our support record, and pay attention to every comment which comes in. View our support review history at: https://twitter.com/watchmansupport
In App notifications
In order to reduce reliance on emails, Watchman Monitoring utilizes in-app notifications to announce new features, and warn of certain issues. Look for them in your Dashboard on login:
Clicking Learn More will open the related notice in a new window, clicking the X will dismiss the notification permantly. Look to our Blog posts for related information.