Global Contact Menu Visibility
Navigate to Contact Menu > Visibility.
Enable Contact Menu For Testing
- Select Testing - Visible only for the Test Group in Contact Menu State
- Select the group you want to test with in Test Group
Click Check For Updates in the PreferencePane (Mac) or Control Panel (Windows) to activate the contact menu on your computer immediately.
Enable Contact Menu For All Computers
- Select Enabled - Visible on Computer in Contact Menu State
- Manage which groups can see the Contact Menu
The Contact Menu will show up on computers when they perform their next hourly check-in.
New Group Default Behavior
Visible - Sets new group's Contact Menu default status to "Enabled"
Hidden - Sets new group's Contact Menu default status to "Hidden"
Managing the Contact Menu for Entire Groups
- Select Groups from your Dashboard
- Select the group that you'd like to edit the Contact Menu's visibility
- Check Hide the Contact Menu for this group to hide the Contact Menu for this group. The Contact Menu is enabled if this is not checked.
- Any changes made will be visible after computers complete their next hourly check-in.
- You can also add group-specific content for the Contact Menu from this tab
Protip: Quickly enable or disable the contact menu for multiple groups by clicking the menu icon on the groups page
Disabling the Contact Menu for Individual Users
To disable an individual user's contact menu:
- Go to Computers on your Dashboard
- Click the computer name of the computer you would like to hide contact menu for
- Select the edit tab
- Select Prevent the Contact Menu from displaying on this computer.
- The contact menu will be removed from the computer when it makes its next hourly check-in.
How can this article be improved?
Please sign in to leave a comment.