Are Macs becoming a part of your IT environment? Need to know how to tell if all is OK, or problems need to be addressed?
Adding Watchman Monitoring's Proactive Support Platform to your existing toolset helps you keep up to date with Macs, and our cross-platform Contact Menu can streamline your support offering across the board.
Our integration maps your Watchman Monitoring Groups and alerts into RepairShopr Customers and Tickets, allowing you to get more done in fewer steps.
Not a subscriber yet? Sign up for a risk-free trial.
Note - When enabling this integration, you will get a new notification from RepairShopr about all existing issues. This is normal, and will stabilize as all existing alerts are assigned a RepairShopr ticket.
Watchman Monitoring Offers
- A light-weight, read-only agent
- Powerful error detection
- Expiration Tracking
- Custom Branding
- Customizable Contact Menu
- Asset Tracking
- Online Payments
- Contracts and SLAs
- Recurring Billing
- CRM, POS, and more..
What the integration does
- Maps Watchman Monitoring "Groups" to RepairShopr “Customers”
- Feeds error reports into RepairShopr for one-click Ticket creation
- Automatically creates Assets from monitored computers
- Continually updates assets with machine names, serial numbers, etc
Watchman Monitoring Setup
- Turn the integration on
- Enter your RepairShopr subdomain
- Generate and copy your API Key
- Click Complete Setup in RepairShopr
Add Watchman Monitoring credentials
Map Groups to RepairShopr Customers
Using the RepairShopr integration
Manage incoming alerts
Note the new Watchman Monitoring alerts button on your RepairShopr tickets Page.
RMM Alerts Page
Watchman Monitoring notifications in RepairShopr
Once the integration is complete, you will be able to configure notifications for RMM Alerts in the RepairShopr Notification Center
Using the Watchman Monitoring Integration
Viewing RepairShopr Tickets from Watchman Monitoring Dashboard
Clicking the ticket icon will take you to RepairShopr ticket for this computer. When the ticket icon is visible next to a plugin, that plugin is muted by RepairShopr. Hovering over the ticket icon wil show the RepairShopr ticket number.
How do I create a RepairShopr ticket from a Watchman Monitoring notification?
- RepairShopr shows Watchman Monitoring notifications as alerts, and you can create a ticket based off of that alert on the RMM alerts Page. Click "Create Ticket" next to the alert to turn that notification into a ticket.