In the General Tab of the PreferencePane, the Subscriber can determine when Watchman Monitoring sends a warning for:
- how many days can pass before a Time Machine Alert is sent.
- how close to maximum capacity the boot volume can be before an alert is sent.
The Advanced button gives the Subscriber some additional options for using Time Machine.
Watchman Monitoring will enable Time Machine to schedule automatic daily backups instead of hourly backups.
Below are the steps to enable Time Machine backups that do not occur hourly.
- Within Time Machine, set up the backups as desired.
- Toggle Time Machine to Off.
- Within Watchman Monitoring PreferencePane, click the Advanced Button.
- Choose a time for backups to occur.
- Choose a time interval in days.
Related Artcile: Support for alternate Time Machine schedulers