A number of Watchman Monitoring plugins have a direct benefit to servers, and activate automatically.
- Disk Utility RAID status
- Apple RAID Card status
- SoftRAID overview
- Daylite Server availability
- Kerio Connect status
- LightSpeed License Expiration notices
- LightSpeed Pro error alerts
- CrashPlan Server
- Billings Pro Server
The following are some additional features which can be configured on the Servers upon which your end-users rely:
- Report Boot Volume Changes
- Configuring specified volumes
- Alert on IP address change
- Report Reboot Events
- Check Specified Applications
To configure these plugins, open the Watchman Monitoring PreferencePane and use the 'Settings' tab to configure as desired.
How can this article be improved?
Please sign in to leave a comment.