Watchman Monitoring's integration with Autotask will directly create tickets in your Autotask account. Each warning is automatically muted until the related ticket is resolved. Watchman Monitoring allows you to map Groups to Autotask Companies for asset tracking.
Direct Ticket Creation
The Watchman Monitoring Server will create a ticket in your Autotask account instead of sending a warning email. The server will record the Autotask ticket ID to prevent repeated notices of known issues.
- We will create and publish a set of LiveLinks to allow your Autotask account to pull information from your Watchman Monitoring subscription.
- These LiveLinks will allow an Autotask user to list Watchman Monitoring Client Groups and tie them to an Autotask Account.
- Computer records in a Client Group can be pulled into an Account to be assigned or associated with Installed Products.
- When possible, tickets will be matched to an Installed Product within your Autotask account.
- If there is no direct, per-computer match, newly created tickets will be matched with a relationship between your Watchman Monitoring Client Groups and your Autotask Accounts.